Sunday, November 6, 2011

F16 Full operational.wmv

F16 Full operational.wmv Video Clips.





A micro camera is installed onboard an r/c plane F-16. The camera transmit live the video to ground and I wear video goggle to fly the plane in real time like if I was in the cockpit. The camera replace the head of the pilot and the movement of the cam is control by the movement of my head on ground via a head mount gyroscope (head tracker) The whole system cost me around 00 including the plane. But it is many hours of hand made modifcation. You can start with simpler video system that cost around 0 and install it on your own r/c plane. Search for FPV on the web for more info about my hobby. I'm am the founder of FPV,

Keywords: FPV, F-16, r/c plane

running shoes plantar fasciitis

No comments:

Post a Comment